At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as an Operational Specialist (Senior Associate)
in our Funds Services, Trade Services
Team! ! Main Duties
- End to end processing of Funds Trade Order Placement and Settlements
- Perform order placement with Custodians and Fund Houses for Mutual Funds and Hedge Funds
- Perform trade settlement processing for Mutual Funds and Hedge Funds
- Process Private Equity capital calls/Distributions and ensure timely settlement and payment
- Support new Fund Launches from book building to trade settlement.
- Investigate failing trades with Custodian and Counterparties
- Investigate daily cash and stock reconciliation breaks
- Perform UAT for system enhancement and roll out
- Ad hoc task as assigned
- Assist the team lead in managing the day-to-day operations and escalations
- Min 5 years of relevant experience
- Computer skills and knowledge of VBA or SQL coding would be advantageous.
- Team Player with ability to work independently and with a can-do attitude
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to adopt and maintain a logical approach in critical situations