Optimization Client Services Analyst
Being an Optimization Client Service Analyst involves delivering the triReduce and triBalance service to financial institutions. It's a cross functional role where you would work closely with clients as well as other internal departments such as Sales, Business Management, Development and Product Management. Your main responsibility will be to ensure delivery of the service to clients. This means managing small projects that runs over a few days. You will also incorporate your ideas to improve the service, collect client feedback, support rolling out new features and be a technical subject matter expert in client conversations. Principal Accountabilities
Manage cycles in one or more of the main triReduce / triBalance services.
- Manage and co-ordinate work amongst the team running the cycle
- Be the point of contact for clients from start to finish and provide timely assistance
- Work with large client OTC trade portfolio data and verify the accuracy of the trade data & risk vectors submitted
- Support and advise clients on the risk constraints & tolerances to be applied
- Operate the optimization engine to generate deal proposals for the clients
- Provide sensitivity analysis to clients showing how their results would change if different parameters are amended
- Handle client requests such as user account management, training, and general support.
Work with Sales as subject matter experts on operational and technical aspects
- Take part in on-site client meetings and conference calls with clients, and act as the service expert by running demos and addressing technical queries.
- Provide sales team with client data statistics and suggest improvements for upcoming cycles.
Support software development
Skills And Software Requirements
- Explain to developers how the platforms are used, trade mechanics and client behaviour.
- Provide feedback on how the service can be improved or any potential bugs and operational risk issues
- Assist with testing of new platform features
- Banking and Finance - Good working knowledge or strong interest in OTC derivatives and Options in Rates and FX; Credit and Equity are good to have.
- IT / Technical - This role requires good IT skills including the ability to work with raw client data using editors and spreadsheet tools. Good understanding of MySQL databases and basic Python programming.
- Ability to interact with clients, communicate efficiently and explain complex concepts
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Financial Engineering, Information Systems, Economics or related fields
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.