My client is a leading Chinese PE/VC fund with solid track record in technology, industrial and healthcare space. They have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore and US. With their growing business in the region, they have set up their Singapore office last year. The firm is now looking for a high caliber VP level IR professional to work on APAC and global fund raising activities.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing investors, including regular communication and reporting on portfolio performance
- Identify and develop new investor relationships, actively engage in distribution channels in S.E. Asia, including but not limited to insitutional or HNW clients.
- Support senior MDs and Partners to execute IR projects, investor inquires and road shows.
- Manage investor events, such as annual meetings and investor conferences
- Work closely with the investment team to ensure alignment between investment strategy and investor needs
Work closely with investment team and internal stakeholders to investment community in SE Asia
- Collaborate with other departments, such as finance and legal, to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and investor agreements
- Prepare and deliver investor presentations and other communications
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in investor relations
- Solid alternative 8-10 years fund IR experiences from Singapore market, preferably in private equity or asset management;
- Well connected with client base in Singapore and able to active BD into the space- Excellent understanding for PE/VC investment process and market competitive landscape
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously