About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Support portfolio level controls and governance by conducting financials analysis across the investment portfolio
- Perform regular program/project report consolidation and submission
- Analyse trends, highlight issues and work with relevant parties to resolve issues
- Tracking and reporting of project milestones, risks and issues and project artefacts and ensure these are managed in line with SCB's policies
- Ensure control around vendor engagements (SOWs, Sourcing/Engagement requests, supplier management processes and controls)
- Manage headcount approvals, accurately track and report staff headcount by different employment categories
- Produce monthly management reports by consolidating project achievements and concerns
- Support New Ways of Working with any inputs required for the respective forums
- Input to Technology Business Function operational processes, communication and executions
- 5+ years' of project/portfolio management expeience.
- Experience with vendor engagements (SOWs, Sourcing/Engagement requests, supplier management processes and controls)
- PMP, Certified Scrum Master, Certified Agile Practitioner - desirable but not a must for the role.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field or an MBA
- Appropriate handling and communication of sensitive information
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Competency in Clarity or other project financials management software
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.