PMO - APAC PB Clients and Core Platform
The APAC Technology and Change organization is responsible for the engineering and support of technology solutions, implementation of change programs, and the associated change, design and data governance for the APAC Division. The department encompasses the APAC Private Banking (PB), APAC Trading Solutions IT and Product IT organizations, together with integrated cross-divisional divisional capabilities for Project Portfolio Management and Governance.
As a member of our team, the key focus of this role is to ensure Project Portfolio Management of the Client Solutions and Core Banking portfolios. You will require to provide robust portfolio financial management and portfolio execution governance. You will also be required to contribute and build positive relationships with all APAC PB IT Team Leads & Project Managers, Platform and Domain Leads. Key Responsibilities
Portfolio Execution Governance
- Full understanding of the APAC Change Governance standards
- Ensure your portfolio is compliant to all governance requirements during all phases of the program lifecycle
- Work closely with Program Managers and Business Domain to ensure cost spend is aligned to investment strategy, delivery schedule and benefits of programs within your portfolio
- Look into Scope, Schedule and Benefits Change Requests
- Have sufficient functional and technical understanding of your portfolio to be able to represent your programs to Senior Management like APAC IT COO, APAC Change Governance and APAC Platform.
Portfolio Financial Management
- Drive the end to end monthly financial forecasting cycle in close collaboration with functional partners to achieve a high degree of accuracy, control, and transparency in financial budgeting
- Handle the monthly and full year forecast vs targets, ensure actuals align with expected forecasts with minimal variance
- Look into change requests to the budgets aligned to business prioritization and affordability
- Manage regular monthly financial reviews with IT Leads and Business Domain Leads while providing advisory services on portfolio financials
- Investigate identify and resolve any portfolio accounting breaks/issues
- End - End accountability of Teach & Change costs for your portfolio
- You have at least 5-7 years of experience in PMO/COO/Business Management and 3-5 years in Banking/Financial Services
- Good understanding of portfolio financial management and IT cost management
- Sound understanding of Program and project delivery lifecycle management
- Experience in handling large sized portfolios or programs
- Ability to deal with multiple and diverse business partners
- Compliance and Control mindset
- You possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to interact with all levels in the organization
- You have the ability to multitask and are flexible to adapt to changing priorities
- Proficiency in MS Excel in order to handle large sets of data and ability to provide analytical solutions/data representations for senior management consumption
- Proficiency in using Clarity and/or other PMO or forecasting tool will be an added advantage
- You are passionate about providing business management support to senior managers, you also have the passion about change and a strong desire to make a difference within the organization.
- You are proactive and have strong intention in making things move.
- You are open to new ideas, thoughts and processes to continuously drive improvement
- You are keen to learn and are curious
- You are ambitious, hardworking who can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards