Are you a high-performing, seasoned IT Executive with exceptional track record in Heading technical delivery and development on a host of Payment Platforms (RTGS, Cross-Border, SWIFT, API)? Do you have exceptional Stake Holder management skills at Steering Comms and Leadership forums with full accountability of project delivery scope, requirements, technology delivery governance, design, testing, timeline, and budget? If so, this could be the career opportunity for you !!
Payments, Head Delivery & Development (RTGS, Cross-Border, SWIFT, API) - perm in SG Banking
Reporting to the Head of Payments, Real-time Data Services & Open Banking APIs, you will play a pivotal role in leading the technical delivery and development for our Payment platforms.
You will be responsible for several specialist Payments areas including high value Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS), high value real-time transactions across ASEAN and cross-border payments.
You are an extremely adaptable leader with a proven track record who can deliver highly complex projects concurrently.
You will have full accountability of project delivery scope, requirements, technology delivery governance, design, testing, timeline, and budget.
The role requires exceptional communication skills and an ability to build and nurture working relationships; particularly with team members and partnering with vendors and other relevant departments.
You will be a visible and influential people leader, able to inspire, guide and train your teams and other colleagues.
- Technical leadership - provide support of Bank-wide payments platforms implementation under a major transformation program.
- Responsible for the overall delivery of the new payments platform and migrate existing schemes including country-specific schemes into the new platform.
- Management oversight - provide to leadership and guidance to Technical Leads and other senior IT professionals. Build and maintain strong collaborative partnership with business and product teams.
- Leadership - Provide thought leadership and facilitate the sharing of knowledge between the digital bank team and across other department/teams to strengthen capabilities and the organization's ability to respond to business and customer needs. Drive strategies, technical roadmaps and implementation of payments portfolio
- Drive transformation – support and drive digital business and technology change through organisational, cultural, behavioural and process changes. Champion change initiatives and provide guidance and support on the design, implementation and communication of each initiative.
- Support the Team - build up the right capabilities within your team; equipping them with the skills, tools, and standard approaches to deliver functional excellence. Ensure that they are deployed to value-creation opportunities – sometimes in long-term roles supporting the business, but more often to the small, independent squads.
- Build Capabilities – you’ll be responsible for building an organisational “capability” to support a value-creation line; shepherding people along their career paths; evaluating and promoting people; and building standard tools, methods, and ways of working in collaboration with the Chapters and the Platform/Tribe Coaches.
- Manage by empowerment – you’ll manage external (vendors) and internal resources, evaluate, promote, coach, and develop his or her people, but without traditional direct oversight. You have the responsibility to supervise the day-to-day (quality, velocity, productivity, resourcing, vendor management) in collaboration with team members and the Platform / Tribes / Squads.
In return for this excellent career opportunity, we ask that you have the following:
- Experience managing offshore teams in a scaled agile framework working under the direct supervision of in-house technical delivery leads
- Experience in Heading teams for technical and delivery, preferably in a wholesale/transaction/payments banking environment; equivalent experience and skills also considered.
- Managed teams in excess of 100 developers.
- Ability to transform traditional development organisations into high performance squads.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to nurture individual tribe leads into high performing rock stars.
Deep experience in:
- Ensuring technical execution, planning, advice, support, and mentoring of developers, architects and analysts
- Leading technical execution and delivery of new initiatives from inception to production as well as providing operational support for solutions in production. This entails working across distributed and matrixed teams.
- Determining resource requirements and procures resources; manage project and/or program contract resources.
- Extremely strong understanding on all architecture layers.
- Experience in mixed development methodologies including waterfall development and Agile delivery
If this speaks to you and you are ready for a new challenge, please send your Resume in MS word format to Bennie.Yeo@springasia.com
Even if you are not interested, you can still park your CV with us for other Banking IT positions or forward this Advertisement to your counterparts with the relevant Banking IT experiences I am looking for.
We Seek to:
- Understand your personal circumstances, needs and ideals
- Present your credentials to our clients only with your permission
- Strategize and consult with you
Your application will be kept with the strictest of confidence.
EA License No. 09C5803
Registration No. R1114115