Airwallex is the leading financial technology platform for modern businesses growing beyond borders. With one of the world's most powerful payments and banking infrastructure, our technology empowers businesses of all sizes to accept payments, move money globally, and simplify their financial operations, all in one single platform.
Established in 2015 in Melbourne, our purpose is to connect entrepreneurs, business builders, makers and creators with opportunities in every corner of the world. Today, Airwallex has a global footprint across Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America.
We are looking for a People Operations Manager who can deliver leading People & Talent operations initiatives covering the Southeast Asia market. You will be overseeing and managing all aspects of the human resources function within an organisation. This role involves designing and implementing HR policies and programs, managing employee relations, ensuring compliance with labour laws and regulations, and promoting a positive and inclusive work culture. The People Operations Manager will collaborate with cross-functional teams to support the growth of the Airwallex team.
This role is based in Singapore and reports into the regional Director, People & Talent.
- Develop and implement HR policies, procedures, and programs to align with organisational goals and promote an inclusive work environment.
- Provide support and guidance to employees regarding HR-related inquiries, policies, and procedures.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR initiatives, such as performance management, employee engagement, and talent acquisition.
- Maintain and update HRIS (Human Resources Information System) and other HR databases to ensure accurate and up-to-date employee data..
- Prepare HR reports and metrics, analyzing data to identify trends and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as payroll, benefits, and recruitment, to ensure smooth HR operations.
- Stay updated on HR best practices and industry trends, ensuring compliance and recommending improvements to HR processes.
- Assist in HR projects, such as policy development, employee training, and HR system upgrades or implementations.
- Maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive employee information with discretion and professionalism.
- Bachelor Degree from a recognised university with at least 6+ years experience in HR Operations or HR Partnering role
- Prior experience working in fast-growing startup or technology industry will be added advantage
- Strong knowledge of Singapore employment and labor law
- Hands on experience with Human Resource Information Systems
- Experience designing compensation and benefit programs
- Ability to develop and successfully implement clear and fair company policies
- Strong process and planning skills
- Obsessive curiosity with a passion for people and fast-growing environment
At Airwallex you'll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you'll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.