Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. We've grown to 19 global locations and have raised over US$800 million in funding. To support our ambitious growth plans, we're looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
We are looking for a People Operations Partner who can deliver excellent People Operations initiatives in Southeast Asia. You will improve managers and employees' experience throughout the employee life cycle in Airwallex. This will be done through developing, implementing and optimizing HR policies, programs and practices. This role is based in Singapore and reports into the regional HR director. In this role, you will:
- Act as a consultant to managers and staff regarding policies and procedures
- Address managers and employees' queries on issues related to compensation and labor regulations, and all other relevant topics
- Develop efficient people operations workflows and practices
- Assess, maintain and communicate employee benefits programs
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements
- Complete people operational requirements
- Monitor internal HR systems and databases
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance
- 7+ years experience in HR Operations or HR Partnering role
- Prior experience working in technology, fintech or similar industry
- Proven work experience in people operations or in similar role
- Good knowledge of employment and labor law
- Hands on experience with Human Resource Information Systems
- Experience designing compensate and benefit programs
- Craftsmanship, be able to hands on and has ability to develop and successfully implement clear and fair company policies
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong process and planning skillsObsessive curiosity, has a passion and open to learn new things
- Bachelor's in Human Resources Management or relevant field
At Airwallex you'll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You'll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.