Performance Data Analyst – Client Reporting Unit
- Manage daily and monthly functions of performance reporting; ensure that the end-to-end process such as downloading and maintenance of financial data is handled properly.
- Ensure the integrity of data in the performance systems so that performance reports can be generated to our clients
- Check the integrity of data use in the performance systems and generate timely monthly return for client RRG report, which is sent to the client within 10 business day every month.
- To undertake daily and monthly reviews of performance data and provide support to bankers/counsellors enquiries
- To be able to take up the coordination on the end-to-end operations such as providing updates to both global and regional teams and peers on metrics and global releases
- Other responsibilities include handling of enquiries or gathering feedback from bankers/counsellors on performance reporting and participate in initiatives to continue to improve our service level in client reporting
- Participation in User Acceptance Testing, initiate and formulate test scripts, conducting end-to-end testing
- Production Checkout for Performance-related items for Regional and Global Release enhancements, ensuring that enhancements are promoted smoothly.
- Provide training to junior analysts; guide the team in the day-to-day reviews of performance analysis and reconciliation
Job Family Group:
- Good degree from a recognized university in Finance or equivalent
- At least 3- 4 years' experience in Banking or related areas
- Basic knowledge of banking products and investment instruments
- Knowledge of Visual Basic, MS Access and SQL would be advantage
- Resourceful, proactive and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Team player who is committed to work under minimal supervision.
Customer Service Job Family:
Institutional Client Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting