Performance Marketing Manager (Korean Market)
- Good culture
- Exciting opportunity
- Reputable company
Introduction to the role:
Our client who is a fast-growing global technology business is looking to hire multiple positions for their marketing team.
With a strong presence in the Asian market they are one of the roles they are looking to hire is a Performance Marketing Manger to drive customer acquisition in Korea.
This is a standout opportunity for someone looking to work in an end to end integrated role. You will be responsible for implementing initiatives across digital advertising channels including paid social, search and display. Other responsibilities of this role include:
- Working with the regional marketing team to drive initiatives to grow customer acquisition in Korea
- Build the digital presence for the Korean market
- Explore and identify new platforms and initiatives to drive results
- Being a culture expert to drive confidence in the Korean market
- Be accountable for results and reporting on the performance of campaigns
- You are the ideal candidate if you have worked in a digital acquisition marketing roles previously and have strong Korean language skills. Other skills you will benefit from are:
- Qualifications in Digital marketing or a related field
- Bilingual in Korean as candidate would require to deal with Korean's stakeholders
- A results' focused approach to marketing
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management experience
- Ability to work at both a local and regional focus
Our client is a winner of multiple employee workplace awards and is focused on continuously growing the perks and benefits it offers.