Performance Media Specialist (Mgr/AVP), Group Brand & Communications
You will be responsible for performance media planning, content targeting and delivery for Branding & Communications campaigns. You will schedule and prioritise content and campaigns across digital & social platforms. You will also work with marketing, sales, legal, IT and media agencies.
You will derive meaningful insights, using performance media to deliver each message to the most relevant audience, driving awareness & interest in OCBC-related news and services. Responsibilities
- Management of media planning, buying, and optimisation.
- Work with stakeholders on campaign strategy, scheduling and targeting priorities, deconflicting clashes where necessary. Implement best practices across media and creative.
- Define specific goals & target audiences.
- Work with various teams on roadmap for performance media delivery system.
- Analyse campaign data, create actionable insights.
- Review processes & opportunities.
*LI-VN Qualifications Requirements
- 5+ years in brand marketing/comms/media agency.
- Experience in targeting strategies and tactics, with proven track record managing large-scale campaigns with multiple objectives and/or experience running campaigns at all levels of the marketing funnel.
- Knowledge of approaches to measurement, ad tech operations, data/targeting vendors and online media landscape.
- Team player who can develop relationships across the organisation & external partners.
- Logical & analytical thinker, able to connect the dots to see big picture, comfortable explaining abstract concepts.
- Energetic, resilient, with desire to learn.
- Comfortable operating with ambiguity
- Experience with Adobe Analytics/Target/Audience Manager, Google/Facebook/Programmatic advertising.
- Experience leading technical projects, able to translate user needs into tech requirements
- Passionate social media user with experience in content creation.
- Knowledgeable in AI tech & data partnerships.