Very well backed Systematic crypto prop firm, led by top traders with decades of experience in crypto and traditional finance seek an exceptionally smart Quant Researcher with raw talent.
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing A-team with incredible talent density, meritocratic culture, no politics and razor-sharp focus on outcome.
The ideal candidate is demonstrably among the best in their field, highly ambitious and a proven problem-solver with excellent judgement. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to learn from the best, grow their role significantly over time and build a highly rewarding, long-term career in systematic trading.
- Develop alpha models that forecast future prices of crypto assets using state-of-the-art machine learning methods and statistical modeling techniques
- Build out a systematic, automated trading strategy for crypto markets that leverages alpha models to anticipate price changes
- Generate innovative alpha ideas, and explore new datasets for alpha potential, in a collaborative research environment
- Optimize crypto portfolio, and analyze our production trading performance
- Work closely with a team of exceptional quant researchers and developers, learn from your peers and industry experts, and help others on the team succeed
- Push your work to production and receive immediate performance feedback
- Become a core contributor to trading strategy and research platform
- PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, Applied Math, or other quantitative discipline; exceptional candidates with a Bachelor's or Master's degree will also be considered
- Research track record demonstrating that you are driving innovation in your field
- Research or applied experience in machine learning or statistical modeling is a strong plus
- Proficiency in Python, Java, or other modern programming language
- Versatile problem-solving skills, and a drive to succeed
- Desire to learn continuously and increase your impact
- Ability to work closely with other quant researchers in a highly collaborative environment
- Prior work experience in a research role in tech or finance is a plus