The Director will report directly to the MD of the Real Estate Department. He will work closely with the Design Director and other senior members of the P&D team. The P&D Director is responsible for providing advice and key leadership support on potential real estate development projects.
- Strategic planning and project management of a primary and ground-up development. Including master planning and infrastructure planning of a township development, project planning of a large scale mix development.
- Assist in the process of large-scale development phasing, evaluation of development feasibility and its product positioning.
- Planning and monitoring of detailed development milestones to ensure that the projected timeline and expenditure is under constant review.
- Manage the design process of masterplanning, infrastructure planning and secondary development together with the Director of Design.
- Manage the approval and permitting phase of the development process and ensure approvals are in line with company and local requirements. Maintain positive relationships with local jurisdictions and planning commissions to ensure the same.
- Work alongside Investment Department and Project/Construction Department to provide key strategic advice from planning and development perspective, such as product placement, planning restriction and practicality on primary and secondary real estate development project.
- Minimum 12 years of experience working in an established real estate development firm with exposure to primary land master planning, urban planning, township development and secondary developments.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a development team with a strong development track record of scale.
- Experience in working closely with supporting departments to ensure delivering the project on time and within budget.
- Experience of working with JV partners, operators (Hotel, MICE and Integrated Resort is a plus) and exposure to both large scale and small scale development projects.