Portfolio Lead Analyst
The Cognizant Difference - Helping our Clients Win In Digital
At Cognizant Consulting, our consultants orchestrate the capabilities to truly change the game-across strategy, design, technology and industry/functional knowledge. Our strategy is built around elevating business and industry understanding of the aspirations and unique abilities of our clients and by building these relationships based on trust and value. Cognizant Consulting Healthcare & Life Sciences (HCLS)
team advises our clients from the life sciences industry (pharmaceuticals and medical technology) on the topics of digital transformation/digital strategies, process optimization and innovation. The focus is on new business models with digital product and service offerings as well as on digitized core processes in the areas of R&D, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management & Logistics as well as Marketing & Sales. We are looking for consultants who are interested in proactively shaping the pharmaceutical industry consulting market segment.
The Portfolio & Project Lead will work alongside the Portfolio & Project Managers and is responsible for driving effective and efficient portfolio and project management within the Consumer Health Technology group. Role Responsibilities:
Skills and Experience:
- To engage and collaborate with a broad range of stakeholders including Investment Owners, Project Teams and supporting IT service groups.
- Responsible for supporting the strategic investment planning processes, ensuring delivery excellence, and enabling the shift to agile ways of working.
- Provide ongoing hands on support, training, and coaching and as required throughout the project lifecycle to ensure projects are utilizing the processes and tools to effectively manage scope, schedule, financials and resources.
- Track and support the portfolio, program/project activities drive alignment/transparency across the multiple stakeholders via appropriate meetings and status reports to executive IT and business leadership.
- Partner with IT groups and with the Scrum Masters/PMs for the individual projects to provide training and support the development of agile project management skills and capabilities in the organization.
- To apply effective change management methodologies to help embed the processes at each level of the organisation.
- Bachelor's degree required, with minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience is required
- Demonstrated experience in Portfolio, Project, and Financial management
- Working knowledge of project management methodology's/concepts (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Design Thinking, Waterfall, Product Management)
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to be detail-oriented and communicate multiple levels of details to project stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Experience engaging and collaborating with a broad range of stakeholders including Senior Business & Technology leadership, investment owners, product lines, project teams and supporting Technology service groups is required.
- Experience in a large global organization is preferred.