FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. About the Role
Assist in the management of both macro and credit fixed-income portfolios with the objective of delivering excess returns against benchmark.
- Managing credit fixed-income portfolios with a focus on Asia fixed income
- Types of portfolios managed include Buy-and-Maintain as well as Relative Return portfolios. Seek excess return by performing fundamental, technical and valuation analyses and by monitoring credit-related news and relevant market trends.
- Assist in the monitoring of applicable limits to ensure that all portfolios are within risk tolerances and constraints and compliant with all applicable regulations, policies, and guidelines.
- Work actively with external and internal credit analysts as well as dealers to gain access to investment opportunities and market developments.
- Prepare detail explanation on portfolio performance and risk attribution and present to the clients as required.
- Placing security orders for primary and secondary bond markets as well as derivatives and other portfolio-related transactions.
- Write weekly bond market commentaries for the internal Investment community, speak on regional market calls about the status of the credit market, and present Fixed Income-related knowledge in internal workshops.
- Address portfolio-related requests from internal clients
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.