FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. WE ARE LOOKING FOR .....
To manage securitized products portfolios by forming and recommending investment strategies, performing credit analysis on individual securitized product (CLO, ABS and other securitized products) for new proposal and continuous monitoring plus conducting order placement Portfolio Management / Investment Advisory:
- Keep updated knowledge on global macroeconomic environment and local regulatory framework to formulate investment strategies for securitized product investments
- Identify appropriate securitized product opportunities that meet client's risk and return objectives
- Manage overall portfolio risk to ensure minimal impairments
- Identify and propose new asset classes within securitized products (when applicable) that would enhance client's investment objectives including ALM objectives
- Perform regular securitized products portfolio reviews and manager/servicer calls to (a) ensure compliance with client's portfolio mandates, (b) determine that credit/portfolio risks are being managed appropriately and (c) propose and implement any risk management deficiencies. The review should also be performed any time when critical changes occur which may affect credit risks
Communications & Collaboration:
- Facilitate Regional Fixed Income function and conduct fundamental research in securitized products including topical issues/macro themes, write investment proposals and periodic updates and recommendations to seek for comments and approvals
- Share views on market and securitized products with relevant stakeholders including Group and BU CFOs, CIOs, Regional Head of Fixed Income, Head of Credit Research and Head(s) of Investment
- Prepare detailed analysis of individual securitized product to request for limit, risk ratings and transaction approvals. The detailed analysis would include on collateral, covenant, waterfall, and tranche structure review
- Develop and maintain portfolio-wide analytics to track sectoral and name risk across portfolios
- Focus on continuous improvement in monitoring systems and maintain up-to-date, comprehensive and well-organized data for analysis
- Regularly review and update relevant credit and risk management procedures to be in line with the regulatory requirement and AIA Credit Policy plus investment governance framework
- Assist on ad-hoc projects relating to credit or risk management as assigned from time to time
- Network/engage with external stakeholders e.g. buy & sell side, rating agencies and issuers to gather information for decision making; be the face of AIA Securitized Products investing in the market
- Build confident relationships based on trust and reliability with stakeholders with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and strengthen backup arrangement to enhance effective securitized product portfolio management
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.