Pricing Data Analyst
Adyen is looking for a Pricing Data Analyst to join our APAC Partnerships team in Singapore. This role will be focusing on cases from Adyen's biggest and most important merchants. In addition to working for these high-profile merchants, the Pricing Data Analyst will also turn these activities into starting points for new business opportunities within the company. Hence the role will be at the forefront of sales and business development apart from ensuring flawless operations. What you'll do
Business Insight: Formulate relevant questions based on business demands.
Data Management and Analysis: Identify the necessary data required to address questions, extract the required data, and analyse.
RFI & RFP Support: Develop the best possible pricing models for our merchants and educate and work closely with sales and account management. Identify opportunity areas for pricing and cost optimization for our merchants.
Storytelling: Turn your findings into effective communication and concise, actionable advice by connecting the data to a story. Who you are
Who we are
- Academically trained in preferably a quantitative field such as Econometrics, Statistics, or a technical major.
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills, with past experience in data analysis languages and BI tools a plus
- Culturally aware, enthusiastic and collaborative within an international and multicultural organization internally (including Amsterdam based teams) and with the merchants externally.
- Able to approach complex problems in a structured manner, while converting the solution into a compelling and actionable story for internal or external stakeholders.
- Fluent in conversational and written English on a professional level.
- 1-5 years of working experience, fresh graduates with relevant internship experience are also welcome to apply!
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's growing companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next move, apply by clicking the below link. We can't wait to meet you!