Pricing Project Management Analyst - PMO (1 Year Contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Pricing Project Management Analyst!
The Product Policies and Regulatory Management (PPRM) team encompasses a few verticals which support the Product Management Group (PMG) in various capacities including Policy Management. The policy management team creates and maintains policies and their associated governance meetings which are pivotal to the Bank. Some policies include (i) Sales Policy (ii) Best Execution (iii) Suitability Policy, (iv) PRR Policy and (v) Pricing Policy. These policies are crucial for the running of the entire private banking franchise.
We are hiring for a temporary position (12 months) to support the operational intention of implementing the Pricing Policy. The incumbent is to support the policy owner in both the BAU responsibilities as well as change management of an existing implementation project.
- Alignment of Pricing Policy against regulations
- Define procedures required to ensure that policy can be operationalised
- Ensure coverage across various procedures to comply with policy
- Consider the level of control and monitoring expected to ensure compliance with policy
- Design solutions to address gaps identified, including business requirements for any additional system related implementations or enhancements
- Rollout Policy details
- Concentrated focus on gathering feedback for change, prioritisation of items, working through all details to make final proposal
- Engage all relevant stakeholders and user councils to assure adoption
- Identify potential pricing related topics for control monitoring
- BAU policy management:
- Organise Working Group and Committee meetings on regular basis
- Prepare agenda and slides for discussion and alignment
- Prepare meeting minutes
- Monitor and track action items to completion
- Facilitate completion of necessary docs for tabling for policy decisions
- Change Management of Pricing Project
- Support user testing and adoption of solution
- Support queries and collate feedback from users and track responses
- Coordinate project actions as necessary
- Bachelors/Master's degree from a reputable university
- Minimum 5 years' experience in related industry, preferably with a focus on pricing, risk management, regulatory compliance topics
- Project management skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- You are a driven self-starter who is delivery focused and possess strong communication, influencing and presentation skills.
- You are future oriented and have the passion of introducing changes to the organization.
- You possess strong problem-solving skills and an analytical mind set.
- You are tech-savvy, minimally good PowerPoint, Excel, word processing skills
- You are well organized and can work independently.