If you are: A strong believer of automating DevOps & SRE aspects like infrastructure provisioning, deployment, observability, incident lifecycle, uptime SLA etc. Bold to challenge, open to get challenged, curious to learn & grow. This is the right place for you!
Get to know our Team:
We are living in dynamic times. Technology is reshaping how we live, and we want to use it to redefine how financial services are offered. Grab is the leading technology company in Southeast Asia offering everyday services to the masses. Singtel is Asia’s leading communications group connecting millions of consumers and enterprises to essential digital services. This is why we are coming together to unlock big dreams, and financial inclusion for people in our region is just one of them. We want to build a digital bank with the right foundation - using data, technology and trust to solve problems and serve customers. Join us if you have what it takes to help build this new Digibank with us.
Get to know the Role:
At Digibank we treat Infrastructure and operations as Software Engineering problems. Our mission is to build and progress software platforms which enables provisioning and managing of all Digibank services in safe, reliable and scalable ways. We consistently challenge the status quo, use new technologies to build platforms and tooling for engineering teams.
In this role you will make significant decisions with a huge impact on building modern banking technology. You would be part of a team, responsible for designing & architecting new solutions, finding creative ways to optimise existing solutions which will improve agility for managing hundreds of microservices infrastructure in a stable & reliable way.
The day-to-day activities:
- Working with Kubernetes clusters hosted in AWS and Azure
- Using InfrastructureAsCode tooling like Terraform, Ansible to manage AWS, Azure & Kubernetes resources
- Engage with the development teams throughout the life cycle to help develop software for reliability and scale. Coaching teams SRE best practices
- Troubleshoot priority incidents, facilitate blameless post-mortems and ensure permanent closure of incidents
- Perform analytics on previous incidents and usage patterns to better predict issues and take proactive actions
- Build and drive adoption for greater self-healing and resiliency patterns
- Design automated software and product upgrades, change management, and release management solutions
- Design, code, test and deliver software to automate manual operational work. Own your tools and services end to end.
- Performance and cost optimization for infrastructure
- Be part of oncall rotation for the team’s tooling and 24x7 support coverage as needed
- Succeed, fail, and learn together with other talented people. We believe in an environment that provides an opportunity for growth and see education as an outcome of failure that gets us closer to the next breakthrough
The must haves:
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, information technology, computer science, or similar.
- 5-11 years professional experience in a software engineering
- Experience with administering Kubernetes cluster
- Experience with managing Infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Direct production operations experience in a cloud environment.
- Experience contributing to technology and product strategy.
- Experience leading capability building initiatives across diverse areas such as infrastructure and operations automation, observability, incident management, architecting HA systems and other core engineering.
- Demonstrated experience of driving operational efficiency and transparency of a growing engineering organization.