Overview Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we're approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon
is all about.
We're seeking a future team member for the role of Principal, Solutions Consulting to join our Omni Digital Services team. This role is located in Singapore (Hybrid).
In this role, you'll make an impact in the following ways:
- Acts as a technical expert for a variety of solutions utilized to address client concerns.
- Assigned to complex consulting problems with a large scope/breadth.
- Contributes to and leads solutions development for core firm offerings, and helps develop strategies to drive increased adoption and utilization of solutions.
- Employs a client-focused, strategic approach to drive adoption and utilization of solutions through new business efforts for clients and prospects (e.g., sales strategy meetings, demonstrations, finalist presentations, etc.) and industry/professional events.
- Conducts in-depth and complex analyses on competitive landscape and industry environment.
- Acts as primary contact point for clients that require the most complex solutions to problems that may not have been previously encountered by more junior associates.
- Reviews and assesses consulting problems, leveraging market and client insights and related complex analyses, to develop opportunities for new and enhanced solutions.
- Identifies opportunities and/or gaps within the existing portfolio of solutions.
- Possesses subject-matter expertise in identifying and compiling the right set of firm solutions to address specific client needs.
- Helps operationalize management strategies for solution development and enhancement by engaging appropriate Platform, Product and Software Development colleagues.
- Focuses on modeling services rendered to clients to a point where a product can be build and leveraged to serve other clients experiencing similar difficulties.
- Works closely with Relationship Management, Business Development, Account Management, and Product Development teams to deliver on sales and market share goals.
- Keeps an eye out for new business opportunities when interacting with clients and communicates these opportunities to the project manager or other senior Solutions Consulting resources.
- Participates in market activities, conducts speaking engagements, liaises with industry and professional groups and networks with strategic decision makers at clients and prospects.
- Contributes to the firms intellectual capital around solutions and consulting approach to share with the market.
- No direct reports. Provides guidance to less experienced colleagues as needed.
- May lead others on project teams.
- Contributes to the achievement of area objectives and profitability of assigned product(s).
To be successful in this role, we're seeking the following:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- 7-10 years of total work experience. Securities, financial products and/or the finance industry experience preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here's a few of our awards:
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion , Disability: IN - 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP's Climate Change 'A List'
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life's journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.