Leading private bank looking for a seasoned AML professional to take on a leadership position with APAC regional coverage, focusing on accounting opening advisory.
The organisation offers you the chance to:
- Lead a team across the APAC region to focus on accounting opening matters including SOW/SOF, AML/KYC checks, FATCA/CRS requirements etc.
- Advise the business on AML/KYC regulatory requirements.
- Ensure client risk levels are appropriately assessed and seek all necessary approvals (e.g. PEP, Tax Compliance, Sanctions, Reputational Risk, etc.)
- Advise the business on period review matters, client relationship management (to maintain or exit based on risk levels etc.)
- AML/KYC, onboarding and periodic review experience in the private banking/wealth management business sector.
- Knowledgeable in the APAC AML regulations especially Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Good at building relationships and credibility; you will be dealing with both internal and external stakeholders of ranging seniority on a day-to-day basis.
To discuss in more details and obtain further information please contact Shingo Wong on firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 65 3165 0029
EA Registration Number R1545180. Licence Number – 16S8139
Black Swan Group is an award winning global corporate governance recruitment firm who launched here in Singapore in early 2014. We have developed a reputation for finding exceptional talent and matching them with exciting and unique opportunities. Initially founded in London in 2010 we now have 4 offices globally in London, Singapore, Hong Kong and New York supporting clients across the entire spectrum of financial services businesses.