Growing Private Bank is looking for a Private Banker Assistant to support its Senior Banker NRI market.
- Execute client instructions on behalf of the Senior Banker accurately,and resolve issues promptly
- Be the initial point of contact for inbound client calls, building client relationships
- Provide sales and marketing support to Banker in meeting client service , performance targets and meetings preparation
- Identify new or improved sales and marketing opportunities through researching client, segment and / or industry information
- Working closely with the Banker to process transactions within cut-off times
- Ensure account opening documentation is prepared and completed correctly, verified and submitted for approval to appropriate booking centres
- Liaise with Operations to ensure clients instructions are carried out promptly
- Relevant experience in Private Banking or Wealth Management
- Obtained both CACS 1 and 2 certificates
- Sound knowledge of banking products and the operational and execution aspects of these products.
- Products and services include foreign exchange, bonds, equities, derivatives, fund management products and financial structures
- Good risk awareness mindset to ensure controls (AML,KYC etc) are preformed to procedures
Interested applicants, pls email a copy of resume to email@example.com for a discussion.