Private Banker (Singaporean and South East Asian Markets)
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking are currently working with an international Swiss private bank in Singapore looking to expand their team covering the local Singaporean and South East Asian markets. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for managing a private client portfolio consisting of local high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals in Singapore and Southeast Asia such as Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with frequent travelling to prospect new business and meet clients
- Advising clients on portfolio management, asset allocation and traditional investments
- Working closely with investment advisory, compliance and execution teams
- Role reports into Head of Singapore Private Banking
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Private Banker covering the local Singaporean and Southeast Asian region
- Excellent relationships with HNW and UHNW clients from the target markets
- Has experience managing at least USD 100m in assets
- Strong business development skills. Excellent track record of revenue generation (ROA) and asset acquisition (NNM)
- Located in Singapore or open for relocation