Client Onboarding Officer (Maker Role) - Asociate
Our client is a well-established International bank with strong presence in SG, looking for a private banking client onboarding professional at associate level.
- Working closely with the front office on client onboarding matters including but not limited to KYC documentation and information.
- Perform periodic reviews of KYC and CDD information of exsiting relationships including but not limited to higher risk relationships.
- Ensure a smooth client onboarding process between various stakeholders (RMs, team heads, market heads, compliance).
- Identifies and investigate a suspicious activity, and make necessary recommendations to senior management to file the appropriate suspicious transaction reports to relevant authorities.
- Min 5 years of experience in KYC/AML in a private banking environment.
- Knowledgeable and sensitive to the risks (PEP, Sanctions, reputational risks) and suspicious activities typical of private banking clients.
- Strongly prefer those with SOW corroboration experience.
- Candidates who require a work pass need not apply to the role.
Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Registration Number: R22110363
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend