Based in Singapore, our client is an established Private Equity firm with sizeable Pan Asian Investments Currently looking to build out their Singapore team, they are seeking for candidates with a CPA or CFA background that are keen to build out their Private Equity career. This role will support the Investments team and COO in day-to-day portfolio monitoring duties.
- Support the Investment team on all Private Equity Portfolio Monitoring/ Development duties
- Evaluation of investment opportunities in conjunction with Investment team including reviewing financial models, valuation reports, sensitivity analysis, review financial/ commercial/ legal/ tax related reports
- Partake in post investment monitoring of portfolio companies including review of financial performance, budget and forecasting review and pre-empt of potential financial or operational risks
- Attend board meetings/conference calls (where appropriate).
- Perform analytical work to support company-related events/decisions.
- Assist management in identifying and corresponding with potential M&A partners - interface with investment bankers.
- Assist COO in budget development, pipeline analysis, compensation plans, etc.
- Support the Investment Team in all aspects of project deliverables, investment and data operations
- Monitor operational risks and upkeep the internal Key Risk Indicators (‘KRI’) dashboard
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accountancy or Business or relevant disciplines
- CPA or CFA qualification highly regarded
- At least years 4 – 6 years of experience in Big 4 CPA firms covering External Audit/ Internal Audit or Transactions Advisory. Candidates with strong FP&A skills with MNCs are also welcome.
- Possess analytical skills and problem-solving skills needed to manage multiple factors simultaneously
- Modelling – advanced user of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Salesforce, with a strong aptitude for learning new IT systems.
- Inquisitive self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and willing to learn new systems
- Fast learner, meticulous, proactive, innovative and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with strong team player skills
Interested candidates are welcome to write in with your updated resume in word format detailing current and expected salary.
Posted by: Funds Partnership Asia |Date Ad Posted: | EA License No 15C7420 | EA Reg No: R 1212187