- SGD 7000/month + Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 06 Dec 18
Private Equity Real Estate / PERE Assistant Finance Manager - Fund Accountant (Inhouse)
• One of the largest Chinese multi-billion dollar private equity real estate fund manager is looking for an in-house assistant finance manager for the its China based Real Estate fund. • This is an independent role covering all aspects of fund accounting, finance, treasury and operations. • It’s very essential to have native Chinese language skills for this role as a lot of the reports and communication with the teams and GPs in China will be in Mandarin language.
- This is an existing opportunity to join a leading fund in an in-house role with opportunity to grow within the team.
- The ideal candidate would be involved in preparing and reviewing the Financial Statements, NAVs besides building Waterfall models, computing capital calls and distributions for the PERE fund.
- You will be responsible for the calculation of management fee, review of trial balances, general ledger and other reports as per the management requests on ad hoc basis.
- Handling partner’s queries and enquiries from investors would fall under your scope of performance.
- Besides all you would be preparing all the regulatory reports.
- Bank account opening, KYC/ AML checks and GP reporting & coordination would be part of your profile too.
- Degree in finance/accounting or related disciplines plus a CPA/CA (pursuing) or equivalent.
- Min 4-7 years' of practical experience in a private equity real estate fund house or fund services/ fund administrator.
- Ability to work independently under strict deadlines.
- English and native Chinese language skills to read and write reports in Mandarin language.
- Aptitude in standard computer software (including PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
A highly competitive and lucrative offer is available for the ideal candidate.
You may also send your CV directly to email@example.com
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence.
**‘Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive we are unable to respond on an individual basis. Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 days, and those unsuccessful on this occasion will be saved on file until a suitable vacancy arises. Thank you for your interest.