The team acts as a quality gate for SDM major milestones to ensure entry & exit criteria are met and is responsible to review the quality of the artefacts such as functional & design specification, testing documents and others project deliverables.
The successful candidate will be working with Project and Technical Delivery managers to ensure high quality of deliverables.
• Establish controls and compliance checks on SDM processes
• Design, formulate and enforce governance & compliance process improvement.
• Conduct quality gate review for SDM major milestones (analysis, design, build, test and deployment)
• Perform walkthroughs and interviews with project and application delivery managers to drive process adherence
• Report findings and provide consulting support in ensuring compliances with procedures
• Aside from day-to-day duties, there will be requirements to undertake other responsibilities such as management reporting & other centrally driven project initiatives as needed
• Degree in computer science/engineering or related disciplines
• At least 8 years of relevant experience in IT process compliance audit, Project Management and Business Process Design
• Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, organization and analytical skills a MUST
• Strong working experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), MS Visio, MS Project and SharePoint
• Prior experience in IT risk management and security will be added advantage