Summary of role
As a member of the Contact Centre Process Design team, you are responsible for updating the Contact Centre's knowledge management tool, drive process improvements, support rollout of IT projects, engage our business partners to facilitate seamless processes and workflows. You are also responsible to ensure workflow designs support service standards at all times and to implement initiatives that would help in improving AHT.
Your role will also include briefings, quality improvements, process re-design, monthly meetings with business partners and preparing quiz questions for OCBC Contact Centre's Customer Service Executives (CSE) to deliver exceptional service. Key responsibilities
Qualifications Must have:
- Liaise closely with Product Managers for product launch , campaigns, new initiatives and streamline work processes
- Mapped new processes & prepare content to load into Knowledge Management for new Product Launches
- Liaise with Training & Frontline Operations for smooth implementation of initiatives/change processes
- Identify knowledge gaps, recommend training needs or conduct briefings to equip Customer Service Executives(CSEs)
- Prepare monthly report for business partners' meetings
- Create letter templates, clear SMS and Letter templates with Legal and Editorial to be loaded in Enterprise Correspondence Management System (ECMS)
- Form maintenance in the CRM
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to work independently and a strong team player
- Good knowledge of digital servicing such as live chat and highly proficient in Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Strong written, interpersonal, communication and listening skills
- Highly detailed and meticulous
- Zero defect mind set
- Self-motivated individual who is able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Good analytical skills, able to analyse data, identify trends and reporting results
- Display core values in all interactions with staff.
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Prior experience in managing projects and/or having Six Sigma Green Belt certification would be a major advantage.