Reporting to the VP for Settlement, the contractor will be responsible for driving process Improvement and efficiency through several strategic and tactical level projects aligned to the various teams
- Be responsible for deployment of Operational excellence Framework across aligned teams
- Drive Improvement projects, Just Do It and Best Practices across delivery teams
- Work with Macro Development team to help create process automation
- Drive business transformation through PE Methodology and Analytics
- Drive ideation and execution of ideas
- Support & promote Innovation
- Excellent communications skills and ability to present to an audience
- Quality background (Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen) with implementation experience will be preferred
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised. Candidate will be able to manage own time and know when to escalate
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel – including VBA) is essential.
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Creative thought process to be able to think out of the box and logically connect the dots with underlying business drivers