Want to push the boundaries of traditional technology, finance and operations? At nexus, courage is a defining trait for all team members. Courage to challenge the status quo, to do better, to deliver against the grain and to achieve spectacular results in massive ambiguity. We want to change how ecosystems interact and only have the blueprint for the baby steps - come join us to build out the rest of it! The idea is to do amazing things and have a lot of fun while doing it.
To meet increasing business and efficiency, Audax is looking for a candidate with experience in procurement and vendor contract management to support key requirements from 3 rd party partners. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving procurement agenda for Audax in collaboration with various stakeholders and related support teams: What will you be doing:
- Act as the 1 st gate keeper to the internal request for vendor onboarding. Plan and track the vendors management progress and ensure timely onboarding according to business demands.
- Reviews the relevant expense line that aligns to budget to understand the nature of such expenditure with the objective of optimisation and cost reduction.
- Support internal stakeholders on end-to-end vendor onboarding journey.
- Manages supplier risk to establish a stable supply chain that allows the Audax to provide uninterrupted services to its stakeholders and customers.
- Support vendors contracting activities
- Perform Day 2 governance activities as according to the relevant policies and standards
- Develop strong stakeholder engagements to ensure that a vendor management strategy is developed for Audax.
- Assist stakeholders in achieving their strategic objectives through careful onboarding and management of relevant vendors to fulfil their needs
Cross Functional Engagement
- Identify and mitigate risks that would impact the overall project success/failure.
- Ensure 3 rd party onboarding is prioritized and delivered on time
- Provide weekly vendor onboarding status update to stakeholders
- Knowledge management of all vendor artefacts in relevant systems (i.e., SAP Ariba / Resolver)
- Day 2 Governance periodic review
- Coordinate engagement with cross functional teams: Technology & Innovation, Legal, Compliance, Tax, Risk, Supply Chain Management and Finance on sourcing activities.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives
- Coordinate effective governance and controls for supplier risk management, manage the vendor and contract management framework for nexus
- Support the business functional vendor management teams in day 2 supplier matters
- Operate in compliance with mandated processes, policies, and procedures
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Audax team
- Cross functional teams include, but not limited to, , Legal, Compliance, Tax, Risk, Supply Chain Management and Finance.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Audax's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Audax. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Audax Code of Conduct.
- Lead the business requestor to achieve the outcomes set out in the Audax's Conduct Principles.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate, and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
- Previous experience of working within the Financial Services or technology sector is an advantage
- Good working knowledge of contracts & familiar with legal agreements
- Commercial knowledge in technology procurement and project management is good to have
- Flair in business management skills including stakeholder management, commercial judgment, and process improvement.
About Standard Chartered nexus
- Degree in Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Economics or Business Administration
- 2+ years' working experience in IT procurement, vendor management, technology, and project management.
- Able to use ERP systems such as SAP Ariba, Resolver and Microsoft Office Excel
Standard Chartered nexus is a white label plug-and-play banking solution powered by Standard Chartered Bank. We take pride in redefining how we bank customers globally by digitally marrying ecosystems to banks. Our Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) solution is the gateway that enables convenient access to financial services. We believe in challenging the status quo and thinking outside the box to deliver innovative solutions. Let's shape the future of banking together.