Procurement Operations Analyst (1-year contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Procurement Operations Analyst
in our Operation & Technology Business Management team!
- Processing of Purchase Requests, Purchase Orders, invoices (non-recurring and recurring), administration of Approved Vendor List and other tasks in accordance to established Procurement Procedures.
- Ensure all expenses and charges resulting from procurement are appropriately recorded in the Procurement database
- A ctively track and send monthly reminders to respective IT / Ops custodians for purchase requests/purchase orders pending for invoices
- Actively track contract expiry and renewal, with prompt notifications and reminders to IT / Ops custodians responsible for review and renewal of contracts
- Accurately maintain the list of current contracts/agreements and carry out proper archival of current contracts/agreements
- Facilitate IT / Ops RFP requests raised according to documented procedures
- Assist to conduct annual vendor survey and consolidate feedback for presentation to IT / Ops Management
- Timely and accurate delivery of regular procurement reports
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration
- Preferably 1-2 years working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Working experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage
- Good Communication skills - Written and Verbal