Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors.
To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review
and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards,
and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space. ABOUT THE ROLE
Your team acts as product expert & advisor to customers & internal Aspire teams. You generate key insights in product & customer experience and drive improvements.
- Handle severe product issues escalated by other Aspire teams (support, success, sales teams...) and provide support to clients & internal teams on the most sensitive and complicated product issues
- Drive product and process improvements by using customer & product insights, identifying opportunities, and delivering solutions for scalability
- Contribute to the development of internal products and processes by representing the customer in identifying product enhancements, ensuring customer usability for new product launch, and developing documentation and training materials
- Conduct customer service and product analysis to work with incoming email volume and surface key workflow improvements
- Conduct weekly product testing and identify key gaps in UI/UX in product
- Create and maintain FAQs and self-help material for customers and other customer facing teams
- Engage with our other teams, such as support, onboarding, compliance, product, legal, and marketing teams
- Lead & coach a team of 4
- You have done it before - Minimum 7 years experience; Track record in tech company, ideally in a customer facing role
- You understand the payments industry. Experience in working with SWIFT, ABA, IBAN in regards to international & domestic transactions.
- You are an outstanding communicator with clients - Your replies are structured, concise, clear, and written in good English. You have high EQ and know how to handle clients & stakeholders.
- You are resourceful - You may have never faced a problem before, and nobody in the company may have a solution for you, but you will find a solution
- You are hungry and have the spirit of a warrior - Positive attitude, self-motivated, and have full ownership of your scope
- You are customer-obsessed - Putting yourself in the shoes of the customer comes naturally to you
by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire's Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the " Policy
") , and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing email@example.com .