Introduction to the role:
Our client is a tech giant that specializes in internet-related services. They are looking for a Product designer that is excited about contributing to a fast-moving product which is constantly building and experimenting in the payments markets. Responsibilities:
- Collaborate cross functionally with different business units across all phases of the design process
- Craft innovative mobile/tablet experiences based on the understanding of personas as well as competitive market research and business strategy
- Hands-on in UI/UX design, support design initiative by sharing your knowledge and design thinking process
- Self-starter, empathetic to user needs for a global product
- Simplify complex product requirements and create capabilities that can flex to the different needs of markets while adhering to well-articulated product principle
- Create detailed specs for engineering, partner closely with cross-functional teams and support them through collaborative design sessions, build, test/bug bash and release
- Inspire creativity and partner with illustrators and motion designers to deliver fun, delightful, engaging, and gamified experiences for our users.
- At least 3 years of experience as a product designer / UX designer for mobile and web application.
- Proficient in design and prototyping tools, knowledge of human-centered design techniques and approaches
- Able to solve ambiguous design problems and get a desirable and viable solution
- Highly proficient in design tools such as Figma (you know how to create variants and complex instances)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills
- Strong core interaction and visual design skills and knowledge of the user-centered design process
- A strong portfolio of work that demonstrate your design thinking, process, and solutions as it relates to web-based products and mobile applications
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills in English
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Jophelia Low in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting Job Reference or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/H7UEZB/product-designer-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-15077041 Job Reference: Jophelia Low 526245 EA Reg No: R2199444, LOW YING TUNG JOPHELIA Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544