Product Finance – FM Projects Finance Data SME
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Involvement in all stages of change programme lifecycle, from initiation and design to post-implementation
- Ensure Data delivered as part of the FM Project can support all Finance requirements
- Validate upstream booking systems data as fit for Finance use
- Liaise with stakeholders and team members across various locations and time zones
- Link between Business teams and technology partners in ensuring delivery supports Business requirements.
- Investment banking experience (finance or product control experience preferred)
- Extensive project change/business analysis experience (exposure to both tactical and strategic solutions preferred)
- Qualified accountant (CA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent) is preferred
- Experience in full change programme lifecycle/methodology, from initiation and design to post-implementation
- Detailed understanding of banking IT systems, including trade processing workflows, from trade booking to GL entries is essential
- Strong Data analysis skills
- Able to perform gap analysis, identify and escalate issues and risks to the appropriate parties
- Understanding of Local and IFRS GAAP requirements
- Strong self-starter with minimal need for guidance/supervision
- Ability to work in a team with good interpersonal skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .