Product Manager, APAC (Growth)
As the Product Manager leading the Growth vertical for APAC across more than 10 different markets, you will be working on a variety of products that drives sustainable growth and retention. You will focus on boosting user acquisition and engagement as well as retention.
This is a newly created position as a result of a well-established consumer-facing product within the region. You will be a key player in driving influence and autonomy within a highly collaborative, fast-paced and flexible working environment. You will partner closely with Engineers, Designers, and other Product managers in a cross-functional agile teams.
What You'll Be Doing (ie. Job Duties):
- Develop the product vision, strategy and roadmap that drives business impact and user growth.
- Identify and execute on opportunities to optimize acquisition funnel and improve user onboarding
- Have a consumer-centric mindset and build user experiences in collaboration with the design team.
- Define metrics to measure the health and success of your products and initiatives.
- Align with business stakeholders and other product teams to drive meaningful outcomes and ensure cohesive user experience.
- Lead product execution that will deliver against timelines and business objectives.
- Work closely with the engineering teams across products to build scalable and robust solutions.
- Keep abreast new trends in the industry as well as emerging technologies. Share and inspire teams to stay ahead of the curve.
- Experience in building and scaling B2C products for growing markets
- Track record of developing product strategies and roadmaps, deriving insights from data and understanding high-level technical architectures.
- Consumer-centric mindset that will build delightful user experience with ability to collaborate with designers.
- Analytical and data-driven approach in decision making
- Solid experience leading agile teams, demonstrated influence in product leadership and able to drive product execution
- Comfortable to act, challenge the status quo and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and in a collaborative manner
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to balance priorities.
For more information you can email Celestine Chia
in our Singapore office at firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting Job Reference 524342
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest. http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/wazx0N/product-manager-apac-growth-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-14575052 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544