Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors.
To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review
and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards,
and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space. About the role:
As the Product Marketing Executive
, you will be focusing on product activation and customer communications via CRM management. This role is an integral part of the Engagement (Marketing) team and will work closely with the Marketing, Product, Commercial and Operations teams. What you will be doing:
What you will need:
- Own the go-to-market launch process for new products and key components of the Aspire platform
- Provide strategy, messaging, and coordinating structured launches that drive adoption and commercial success
- Strategize, create and execute lifecycle as well other CRM marketing campaigns across the region
- Set up and optimize campaigns and automated flows for emails, push and in-app notifications
- Be the subject matter expert on our product and create and regularly share executive summaries to ensure Product Marketing, Marketing, Commercial, and Product teams are abreast of the latest information
- Provide messaging, value propositions, benefits, and material to support marketing and commercial programs
- Support the creation of marketing content, competitive intelligence, and additional research projects as needed
- Minimum Bachelor's degree preferably in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields
- At least 3 years of product marketing or CRM experience, preferably in a fintech or startup environment
- Ability to understand customers and segments, with the technical adeptness to manage CRM systems
- Strong spoken and written communication skills in English
- Self-starter, ability to work and thrive within a fast-paced, culturally diverse and evolving environment
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire's Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the " Policy
") , and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing email@example.com .