- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 17 Oct 17
Product Marketing Manager - Marketing, Group Consumer Financial Services
Product Marketing Manager - Marketing, Group Consumer Financial ServicesRoles & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the development of best in class marketing campaigns for consumer based banking products including wealth management (general insurance and investments).
- Reporting directly to the Head, Product Marketing, you will be working with both internal and external key stakeholders to lead the development and delivery of marketing communications and product/service communication tools.
- You are responsible for project management which involves strategic oversight and planning as well as tactical day to day delivery and execution.
- You are to identify and initiate opportunities to enhance and translate business, product and/or sales objectives into innovative marketing proposal that directly address the requirements in regards to functionality, content and delivery.
- You are also expected to work with various segment marketing teams and provide support for various distribution channels.
- You will also be involved in special projects that will enhance systems, processes, and customers data management within the consumer banking franchise.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant marketing experience with good knowledge in digital marketing (SEO, SEM, Google Analytics)
- Strong communicator and proven ability in influencing cross functional business units
- Proactive, results-oriented and organised with ability to succeed in a highly-matrixed organization
- Exceptional team player with strong collaboration skills
- Experience in financial institutions preferred
- Attention to details