At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today! Job Overview
In this role, you will be part of the Investment Advisory Solutions (IAS) team, focused on execution and sales for equities and structured products, bonds or FX for the Financial Intermediaries (FIM) segment. Scope includes:
- Idea generation and distribution of investment ideas and solutions
- Pricing and execution of cash equities, derivatives, bonds or FX
- Work closely with IAS colleagues to originate actionable investment ideas in line with BOS research views, while integrating market knowledge and flows.
- Communicate effectively relevant market information and investment ideas to FIM segment.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with front office sales teams.
- Pricing and execution in cash equity markets, derivatives, bonds, or FX.
- Accurate and prompt execution of orders in fast-moving markets for FIM clients.
- Address and resolve dealing / product related queries and issues of FIM, including order status monitoring, prompt reporting of trades.
- Ensure high standards of service excellence and identify any additional client service needs and requirements.
- Provide platform support from business's perspective to drive bank's automation and digitalization journey.
- Continuously enhancing workflows to achieve the organization goals of efficiency gains and risk reduction.
- Ensure compliance with all internal and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Minimize risks in processes by adherence to IAS dealing procedures.
- Ad hoc projects in relation to specific aspects of FIM desk activities.
- Degree holder with at least 2 years of relevant market and sales experience in a sell-side or buy-side institution.
- Added advantage to obtain the following certifications: CACS1, CACS2, FMRP, CMFAS M1B, M6A
- Strong equities/bonds/FX/derivatives knowledge, including the ability to understand fundamental and technical factors.
- Good understanding of front to back Execution/Dealing process.
- Knowledge and understanding of banking & regulatory guidelines.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills and strong team-player.
- Ability to speak to clients confidently, receive orders, report executions, and to give market news updates.
- High professionalism and energy level, able to engage and build relationships with clients well.
- Driven and committed to service excellence.