At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Product Specialist - FX Execution
The candidate is expected to provide execution service for FX trades including cash and derivatives, covering the time zone from 9pm to 5am.
Providing platform support and contribute as FX specialist input for other bank projects and participate in driving improvement in efficiency of the FX execution business.
Independent individual and problem solver as candidate is expected to be able to independently cover NY shift hours.
- Contribute to FX team revenue target through execution of FX trades.
- Execute all internal and external FX cash and derivative trades.
- Experience dealing with external clients; direct dealing clients and Internal Asset Managers
- Usage of various counterparties' dealing tools, inhouse applications
- Knowledge of front to back booking flows
- Participate in driving improvement in efficiency of the FX execution business through the delivery of enhancements of current tools and potentially implementation of other tools.
- The candidate will also be expected to do odd-shift coverage when team member is on leave.
- Any other ad-hoc projects
- Hold a Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- FMRP, CACS 1 & 2, CMFAS 1B and 6A
- 5 - 8 years of experience in a similar role
- Fast and accurate dealing acumen
- Experience with direct access clients handling.
- Strong commercial acumen, focused on enhancing customer experience while staying focused delivering significant improvements in revenue, productivity, and efficiency.
- Have E-trading platform knowledge preferably gained in other established banks.
- Have knowledge of FX or other trading business
- Ability to grasp details and identify process gaps to provide solutions.
- Ability to work with different stakeholders to support projects.