Production Management, Glass Micro Services
Working in Application Support means you'll use both creative and critical thinking skills to maintain application systems that are crucial to the daily operations of the firm. You'll work collaboratively in teams on a wide range of projects based on your primary area of focus: design or programming.
While learning to fix application and data issues as they arise, you'll also gain exposure to software development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement, in addition to production lifecycle methodologies and risk guidelines. Finally, you'll have the opportunity to develop professionally -and to grow your career in any direction you choose.
GLASS Microservice is an architectural style in which a software system is broken up into small services, not just in code but even independently deploy-able artifacts and each artifact/service can be deployed in the same or different infrastructure or data even data center. This is a 24X7 Follow the SUN support model wiith support team based in Bangalore, Tampa & Singapore.The technology stack supported includes Oracle, Cassandra, Neo4j, Hadoop, HBASE, Business Objects & Tableau.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Basic knowledge of application development
• Working knowledge in one or more general purpose programming languages, plus an interest in learning other coding languages and skills as needed
• Working knowledge of development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
• Banking & financial industry system experience
• Experience with ITIL processes
• Strong skills on Unix commands and Shell Scripting.
• Strong SQL/RDBMS skills preferably on Oracle & Sybase platform
• Experience working with scheduling tools like Autosys/Control-M
Key Roles and Responsibilities of successful candidate:
• Perform health checks & Monitor infrastructure, servers, databases, distributed batch jobs
• Knowledge of Incident, Problem and Change Management processes and tools
• Manage, track and validate all changes to the Production, Disaster Recovery environment.
• Manage incidents and leverage cross-functional teams to quickly eliminate impacts
• Escalate issues/Risks effectively when necessary across supporting framework
• Ability to align IT service offerings with business strategies, goals, and objectives
• Troubleshoot technical issues or escalate and work with appropriate technology teams to provide solutions.
• Aggressively respond to service requests from Client facing support teams, Operations partners, etc.
• Manage application and infrastructure to maximize stability and resiliency. Leverage and improve monitoring and alerting capabilities to ensure application SLAs are met.
• Strong focus on automation and processes. Design, implement, improve and utilize key monitoring tools.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
At JPMorgan Chase& Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.