Program Management Officer (IT)
The PMO will be in charge of assisting our Technical Project Managers (TPM) in organizing our ongoing technology infrastructure projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner. PMO handle tasks for our TPMs with the goal of seeing them through on time and within budget. PMO's roles are crucial to a company's success because they ensure projects run smoothly by controlling workflow, scheduling assignments, evaluating the course of the project and reporting its status to the management and stakeholders. Types of project delivery includes various components of infrastructure service solutions / delivery including network connectivity, midrange server build, virtual server build, storage, and performance / capacity planning.
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
• Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Determining project changes.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Developing project strategies.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
• Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Experience in infrastructure project management or project management.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative proceduress.
• Ability to work on tight deadlines.
• Experience working in some manner within at least one of the following portfolios.
o Office Premises Migration/Upgrade
o Hosting Services Deployments
o Datacenter Changes/Upgrades
o Security/Firewall Architecture
o Workspace Services Deployment Methodologies
o Voice Infrastructure Migrations/Upgrades (Cisco Unified Communications Manager, NICE/Verint Voice recording, Contact Center, IPC Trading System, and Telepresence)
o Understanding of Middleware/Database Builds
• Experience in working in project management; accustomed to manage multiple projects at one time with the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Working with Engineers to purchase, build, and certify hardware and network connections, submit Firewall changes, and update SOR (System of Record) for servers, changes
• Working closely with application and infrastructure technology teams to gain consensus and approval of each phase of the project lifecycle
• Manage stakeholder expectations as well as change control process
• Coordinate system deployments with task such as requirements gathering, labor and capital estimation, forecasting, design and WBS management
• Leverages excellent written communications skills to complete project related documentation as well as present project status to management
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Joshua Tan in our Singapore office on email@example.com quoting Job Reference JoshuaTan529738.
To apply, please click on the link below:
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/6zRrFp/program-management-officer-it-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-15096743 Job Reference:
Joshua Tan 529738 EA Registration No.:
R21102576, Joshua Tan Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544