This role requires an experienced Program Manager with a proven track record in delivery for large scale program or programs
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Act as a single point of contact (trusted advisor) for senior stakeholders and influencers of the designated business with regard to project portfolio.
- Support effective business change by building relationships with Business leaders, Support Functions, Technology and Operational business partners.
- Change Implementation Planning & Management
- Manage project / programme pipeline for designated business
- Prepare Investment approval/notation decks including business case, in collaboration with Technology teams
- Develop project pipeline and robust T&O resource plan
- Anticipate the business challenges, objectives of the T&O initiatives to be undertaken, high level budgets and success criteria.
- Undertake scoping and evaluation of new initiatives. Defining overall considerations, including scalability, maintainability, cost, operations and technology principal risk to provide a recommendation.
- Ensures that there is a business perspective on how the new operations and technical capabilities will be delivered to the business.
- Spot potential problems, recognize the risk impact and propose risk mitigation strategies.
- Develop and maintain the required governance for the projects or programme supported e.g coordinate PSC meetings including planning, preparation and tracking of actions pre and post meetings
- Implement governance standards across the portfolio, including tracking, monitoring and updating status of the programme deliverables
- Report project risks and issues proactively with transparency and help PSC to make informed decision. Identify emerging issues and resolve conflicts within the portfolio
- Sustainable Improvements
- Improve quality of delivery and timelines aligned to business priorities which provide the highest ROI.
- Reduce transaction cost by constantly looking to automate operational processes while designing, delivering change.
- Build a sustainable process for measuring benefits to ensure projects are delivered on time (within contingency) and commercialized.
Technical Skills & Experience
- Significant experience in managing large Transformation Programme / Projects in a banking environment
- Complete understanding of project life cycle and Technology development models
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving and process design skills that can translate analysis into actions that meet business objectives
- Understanding of technology and operational processes across functions / departments in the bank/market.
- Experience in scoping and evaluation – Defining overall considerations, including scalability, maintainability, cost, operations and technology principal risk to provide a recommendation
- Minimum 15 years of relevant banking experience
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Manage divergent agendas and divergent stakeholders with win-win solution
- Manage organizational ambiguity and differing stakeholder views
- Strategic forward thinking approach to challenges with outstanding influencing, negotiating and persuasion skills
- Passionate, diligent individual with ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Resourceful team player
- Understands and articulates the business strategy and vision and is able to mobilize formal and informal networks to achieve business growth in a sustainable manner
- Decision maker and influencer with strong relationships across the organization embracing the strength in diversity
- Facilitates and drives strategy / processes to achieve transformational change and sustainable solutions
- Builds bench strength and focuses on succession planning of employees for future roles and challenges
- Locally based candidates preferred
Interested candidates may email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Joyce Lim
EA License: 15C7408