Programme Director, Change and Transformation
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Group Internal Audit seeks a highly motivated Programme Director, Change and Transformation with a keen interest in envisioning the future as we reengineer and continuously improve our audit processes and design the audit function of the future.
You will help plan and deliver change programmes in Group Internal Audit to enable the function to be a digital, risk based and commercial Internal Audit Function. You'll be a great communicator, a great listener and you'll be able to think on your feet. Ideally, you'll have project delivery leadership experience, and be used to leading agile teams. You'll have strong stakeholder management skills, lead teams, and drive toward results. Any experience of working in Internal Audit Functions in the Finance Industry would be highly advantageous. You'll be a team-player, self-motivated and with great influencing and interpersonal skills.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Be instrumental in the delivery of the Group Internal Audit Functional Strategy
- Process reengineering and transformation of method of performing audits adopting agile techniques.
- Be a problem solver, innovative / creative thinker, and have a proactive approach to enable successful creation of new ways of auditing
- Analyse current audit practices to identify waste and develop specific proposals to eliminate this waste in the execution of audits.
- Become thought leader and key team member in transforming our audits through identification of use of analytics, methodology, technology and innovation
- Identify and determine elements of digital journey for the audit practice, embedding the requirements and delivery of the requirements in the audit management system
- Research and analyse current audit practices in the execution of audits, propose alternative approaches and methods to improve audit delivery efficiency.
- Stakeholder engagement interact with multiple stakeholders at all levels
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
- Knowledgeable in leading practices of Internal Audit Functions and methodology
- People leader with strong communications, listening, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Be a self-starter take full responsibility for assigned day-to-day activities within a specific product development team consisting of experienced auditors and audit subject matter experts.
- Strong commitment and proven record of transformation and change delivery
- Outstanding communication - both spoken and written and people skills.
- A minimum of ten years in audit/change experience
- Proven audit management experience.