Project Business Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Feb 19
See job description for details
- Exciting role available within Global Markets – Projects Team
- Be the single point of contact for Projects on Information Security and Technology Assurance
- Reports to the Senior Project Manager, Global Markets
About The Role
Role Location: ANZ Singapore – 10 Collyer Quay, Ocean Financial Centre
Role Type: 24 months fixed-term role
As an Assurance Business Analyst, you will be part of and work closely with the delivery teams on articulating and ensuring that projects are compliant with ANZ policies and regulatory framework and delivering within acceptable levels of residual risk as defined by ANZ Operational Risk Measurement and Management Framework (ORMMF).
You will perform and manage all assessments required by ANZ Information Security, In-Country Compliance Groups, Technology and Operational risks and demonstrate project adherence of applicable controls, while maintaining key relationships with all stakeholders and sign-off authorities.
You will work with project team to apply the Information Security, Technology Assurance, compliance framework and resolve conflict and ambiguity between policies, regulatory requirements framework and practical implementation, in alignment with the ANZ delivery framework in place.
You may also be involved in performing other analysis activities such as testing design and change transition and understand the technical, business and organizational context of the change.
Part of your role is to engage closely with the platform architects, platform owners, and interface partners to deliver successful designs and testing solutions.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Proven experience and knowledge in end-to-end Information Security Management
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) would be highly regarded
- Familiarity with ISO 27001 and ISO 31000:2009
- Knowledge and experience with relevant APEA regional regulatory frameworks and guidelines (e.g. Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) would be highly regarded
- Knowledge of Global Markets, Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning is preferred
- Strong analytical skills and ability to influence and negotiate with both internal and external stakeholders
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code SIN006423.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave