The role will be as a Project Manager working on the Transformation team within NFRR, Tax and Credit Reporting Operations. The key purpose of the role is to collaborate with business & support partners to deploy change in support of bank's Non Financial Regulatory Reporting (NFRR) capability which includes Transaction Reporting. Responsibilities comprise prioritizing, planning and implementing multiple and varied change initiatives which are either regulatory mandated or discretionary in nature.
The extent of the Transformation team's involvement in projects depends on the ownership, nature, scale and complexity of each. For some projects the team manages the initiative from inception through to implementation of the solution. For others, the team is accountable for just part of the project life cycle, such as production of a business case and requirements or co-ordination of user acceptance testing. In delivering a project, the team works closely with the Transaction Reporting Controls Group, Global Markets Operations functions, as well as other stakeholders including the Front Office/COOs, Technology, Finance, Compliance, Legal and Tax.
The responsibilities of the successful candidate will include the following:
• Managing small to large scale projects
• Identifying and managing project risks and issues
• Developing project schedules and milestones
• Maintaining project reporting on progress against plan and budget utilization
• Producing any other project or governance related documentation
• Meeting all global Change policies and requirements (ECM) consistently
• Running working groups and Steering Committees as required
• Managing acceptance testing in line with testing strategy where applicable
• Conducting post-implementation reviews in order to draw out lessons learnt and ensure benefit realization.
• Participating in the continuous improvement of processes and quality standards.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to build an extensive network across various stakeholder groups within the bank including Operations.
• Significant experience working in project / change management
• Previous global markets / regulatory projects background advantageous
• Strong business partnering skills with individuals across the organization
• Desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Previous team management experience with small to mid-size teams
• Communicates clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
• Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently
• Management of strict deadlines
• Experience Agile methodologies
As a Project Manager your qualifications will ideally include:
• Educated to degree level
• Project management experience in Financial Services, especially Investment Banking
• Knowledge of structured project management methods such as PRINCE2 or Microsoft Solutions Framework.
• Product Knowledge: global markets products
• Knowledge of sales/trading and post trade processing