FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. WE ARE LOOKING FOR .....
As a key member of the Transformation Office, you will manage company-wide projects/initiatives to drive positive changes, address business challenges and achieve company goals/objectives. WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH | YOU WILL HAVE:
- Lead Medium to Large scale projects independently (projects above $1m)
- Managing Strategic Initiatives by undertaking all aspects of project management from planning, research and analysis, conducting discovery workshops, design and testing, implementation and control, benefit tracking and overall project discipline in managing cost and timeline.
- Develop, prepare and deliver appropriate Management Information and reports to project board, business sponsors, stakeholders and steering committee for regular updates and to support decision making.
- Managing relationships and coordination of work within the project team.
- Procure the support of enabling department such as IT and Finance for the success of the project
- At least 8 years of experience in financial services / insurance industry
- At least 3 years proven track record in successful delivery of projects with good IT knowledge
- Experience in managing offshore project team is desirabl e
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.