• Provide independent oversight and support the management to define, implement and maintain company-wide Project Management Policy. • Monitor and govern overall project status and issues, resource control and supervision of all project managers.
1. Technical Support
- Support system development projects such as tracking implementation progress, issue resolutions, project control, budget control and oversee all projects such as pipeline and priority.
- Manage implementation of Project Management standardization as well as project management for banking system projects.
2. Risk and Control
- Monitor and govern project status and issues, and resource control of Project Management Office Department with staff strength of 15.
- Implemented standardized project management policy and conducting regular reviews to ensure that the quality of project management of each project is well standardized.
3. Client and Stakeholder Engagement
- Provide independent oversight, define, implement and maintain the company-wide Project Management Policy.
- Initiate and contribute to fostering the collaboration with client governance team and planning team.
- Participate and support both external and internal audit.
4. Projects & Other Responsibilities
- Oversee all ongoing projects and report the overall status to the management.
- Manage a team of Project Managers, Project Governance team and project admin staff, supporting their developmental growth and strengthening the overall Project Management Office.
- Min. 15 years in Banking IT system development environment
- Min. 10 years of PM/PMO experiences to oversee IT company or IT department
- Possess in-depth knowledge and understanding of Project Management, Banking System and Banking Law and Regulations.
- Experience in managing and supervising the project team
- Knowledge and experience in software development life cycle, change management and vendor management
- Good interpersonal skills, strong leadership and possess self-initiative
- Effective communication with good negotiation skills
- Strong problem and conflict management skills
- Strong writing skills to create / review both internal and external documents
- Preferably to have onshore/offshore vendor management skills and experience