- Responsible for the full project implementation life cycle of Moody's Analytics products and ensuring successful delivery of our applications;
- Work closely with client's users and business analysts for defining the most appropriate solution to address the requirements ;
- Support data mapping, product configuration, parameterisation and gap analysis between functionalities and clients business requirements;
- Coordinate or conduct Moody's user training;
- Prepare project and deployment plans, track schedules, manage issues and risks and manage business requirement scope;
- Responsible for Moody's Analytics project team day-to-day work plan and work performance.
- Works with the Project Director, provide updates to Moody's stakeholders on project schedule, risks and issues, state of completion, report on budget, resource utilisation and timeline;
- Provide regular updates to Client's stakeholders on project schedule, risks and issues, state of completion, resourcing and timeline;
- Manage client relations and expectations throughout project life cycles;
- Responsible for all design choices made by and documentation provided by the Moody's Analytics project team;
- Coordination of all the functional and technical work streams. Responsible for the integration of various work streams;
- Engage with other groups in Moody's Analytics responsible for the product and engineering to manage their delivery for the project;
- Production release management and coordination with the client development, business analysis, users and production support teams;
- Responsible to prepare other informal management reporting as required.
- Degree in finance, financial engineering, economics or Information Technology
- 8 to 10 years' relevant professional experience in a vendor, System Integrator, consultancy, financial institution or banking environment
- IT Savvy with prior full SDLC implementation experience in at least one of the following fields: core banking, risk management, ALM and finance related systems
- Excellent knowledge of existing an international regulatory requirements in Credit Risk, Market Risk, and Operational Risk (e.g. EU - Capital Requirements Directive - CRD, Basel II) and in depth understanding of the proposed revision of the international regulatory framework (Basel III, CRD 3, CRD 4)
- Ability to read PL/SQL
- Strong functional and business skills in Finance (banking and/or Trading book)
- Excellent presentation, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- English mandatory to liaise with our clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and interact with clients and internal staff at all organizational levels
- A team leader and enjoy interacting with people of all levels in a multicultural environment
- Ability to provide support to pre-sales activities
- Ability and willingness to travel
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.