We are currently working with one of the biggest consumer goods companies in the world, who place a focus on product excellence and R&D. They are currently on the lookout for a project manager to be a part of their highly visible critical projects within the infrastructure space. The Role
- Project management and delivery of key Estate projects delivering all IT services for a new office.
- Generate key project setup documents detailing scope, assumptions, success criteria, risks, and IT governance structure.
- Manage key interdependencies via working with the programme manager.
- Solid risk management skills with the ability to keep close and flag out potential roadblocks before they occur.
- Manage changes in project scope, costs, resources and timing within the framework of agreed governance and change control processes.
- Work with the various stakeholders to negotiate contracts with external suppliers/vendors.
- Manage the relationship with external vendors to ensure timely and quality delivery.
- Manage the budget and financials.
- Together with business stakeholders curate quality business cases for projects
- Create detailed and accurate budgets for programme manager review.
- Track and measure business case realization in close partnership with Business Stakeholders.
- Ensure ownership for quality and accuracy of project management performance and deliverables, you cannot settle for average as excellence is the standard.
- Experience in IT Infrastructure Project Management (e.g. Network, server, storage, datacentre) in relation to new office builds or office relocations
- Experience managing and engaging external vendors in relation to the fit out and construction of new office spaces (General Contractors, M&E Consultants, Cabling contractors etc.)
- Network focused project delivery experience; networks, WAN into the building, LAN and WAN distribution into the building.
- End User Computing project delivery for 800+ users: monitors/desk/AV/collaboration solutions including meeting rooms/collaboration spaces and services.
- Ability to represent the whole of IT at large cross functional stakeholder meetings run by the Estates and General Contractor teams.
- Good knowledge and experience of all stages of the project and programme lifecycle, including development of business cases, mobilisation of programmes.
- Strong stakeholder management for both internal and external parties
- Experience of delivering large sized projects with budgets > 1 million dollars
- Experience of successfully leading large multi-disciplinary project teams potentially across multiple organisations and locations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For more information you can email Brandon Hon
in our Singapore office at email@example.com quoting Job Reference 523757
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest. http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/BUnwhS/project-manager-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-14730923 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544