An ideal candidate should have 6 - 10 years of experience with at least 3 years as a Project Manager. He / She should have completed at least one IT Agile project development utilizing .Net technologies. He/she preferably should have a professional certification in Project Management (PMP, CITPM or equivalent).
He/she enjoys working in a multi-vendor environment that is fast paced and collaborative. Someone that values the "team" and leverages the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality. Should be adept at managing multiple stakeholders with differing priorities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proficient in .NET, SQL technologies.
- Well versed and adheres to ITIL service delivery processes
- Should have good working knowledge of incident management, problem management processes
- Well versed in using ITSM tools for reporting
- Should have managed at least 1 end to end project development life cycle.
- Should have prior experience in design and development of customized software applications using Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Should have prior experience in Waterfall/Agile.
- Should have prior experience in DevOps and CI/CD
- Customer facing role and expected to work from customer site